Sunday, October 30, 2011

Streaming the Cathedral Mass

OK, folks, at 2:00 p.m. EDT you can watch Maryknoll's Centenary Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral live on your computer by logging on to: http://www.livestream.com/maryknoll

(I am still trying to activate the direct link!)

http://www.livestream.com/maryknolll

As you may have heard, there was a freak Nor'easter yesterday that dumped 8+ inches around Westchester and points north, knocking down leaf & snow-laden trees, branches and utility wires. Quite a mess.

I, for my part, was spared (?), because I had a wedding at St. Patrick's yesterday, followed by a junior high school students' retreat out on the Island. My wedding gig (the first for me at the cathedral) did give me the opportunity to scope out the ever elusive bathroom facilities. Interestingly enough, guests from the serial weddings occurring yesterday were give access to the bathrooms. Of course, 20 is a lot different than 2,000.

Once I get back from the Mass today, I will post my observations, but then I shall take two days off to recuperate from PCF (Perpetual Centenary Fatigue).

No comments:

Post a Comment